27250Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 5/11/2007, 5:15 pm

  • ScottH.
    May 10, 2007
      This is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we should have a good turn out
      at BOGS this week. 7:00-7:30 is probably more accurate for starting
      times. I am generally in the store by 6:30.
      If you want to play games tomorrow with a friendly crew, come join us
      in Bridgewater Friday night. We have been playing in the store with no
      fee lately, but still getting the nice 35% discount coupon.
      See you in Scholars!
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
      >
      > Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      > Friday May 11, 2007
      > 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      > (This event repeats every week.)
      >
      > Notes:
      > Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by
      Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player
      35% off next purchase of game.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic