26953Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/9/2007, 5:15 pm

  • ScottH.
    Feb 10, 2007
      Right place, but not last night. ;-(
      You should always go to the store, Scholars, first. Great place to
      vist anyway. Due to circumstances beyond Dave's control, he did not
      use the hall last night and held game night in the store. This also
      happened last month. The store usually works out fine, but just did
      not last night.
      I was not feeling all that great, so maybe I was just a little to
      quick to call it a night there. We will be there next month for sure
      and with greater numbers!
      Due to illnesses, work, baseball drafts and other causes, BOGS just
      did not coalesce last night, but it is winter in New England. People
      can choose to stay warm too.
      Hope to see you soon across the gaming table.
      ScottH.
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "homerfrye" <homerfrye@...> wrote:

      > Do I have the right place? 15 Cedar St, Cole Building, gravel
      parking lot, wooden staircase
      > in the back, next to a church? I should have seen someone, I was
      parked in the back near
      > the tree.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic