26735Porter Square Gaming

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Jan 8, 2007
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (1802 Mass
      Ave Apt 32) - about 1 minute from the Porter Square T stop. The fun
      starts at 7:00 and typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is
      welcome to come (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail
      RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Lisa, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Alli, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Amy M,
      Jon, Adam, Carol, Christina, Waleed, Jess S, Elizabeth, Rachel, Amy S,
      Jess M, Robin, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Zuania, Jason
      P, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W,
      Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B. E-mail me if you want to start
      or stop receiving these messages.
    • Show all 188 messages in this topic