26636Re: Waltham area

  • mrhaleon
    Dec 8, 2006
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sumner" <robertp.sumner@...>
      wrote:

      > Campbell ---
      > first - I am 29 months away from collecting Social Security :-)
      > so I am a long way from 110
      > second -- how is married life and Michigan --
      > and does Michigan have any gaming
      > Sumner

      I hope for your sake sir that they pay out Social Security in limes...

      Married life is treating me far better than Michigan (I am barely on
      speaking terms with the latter).

      Nah, it's all good actually. Quite cold and snowy out here in flyover
      land, but not bad, all things considered.

      There is indeed some gaming out there, which I have barely had time to
      tap.

      But there is a yahoo group and everything, located here:

      It's a small group, but very similar to UG in it's early days (though
      these people are actually nice).

      The two most recent posts show me lamely trying to start conversation
      up and being shot down ;)

      --Campbell
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic