26625Re: [Unity_Games] There I Was, Minding My Own Business . . .

  • Mark Edwards
    Dec 7, 2006
      At 08:11 AM 12/7/2006, Chris Lockheardt wrote:
      >I'm even older than Josh and Richard (although you could never tell as
      >I have a tenth of Josh's grey hairs and a hundredth of Richard's
      >bitter cynicism.)

      I guess it's that boyish smile that makes you look so young.

      >But perhaps a simpler rule of thumb for you, Mark, would be to pledge
      >not to play games with anyone who doesn't wear a baseball cap 23 hours
      >a day. That should eliminate anyone old enough to have kissed a girl.
      >
      >(Oh, wait . . . I'm talking about gamers, aren't I?)

      Hmmm, no that wouldn't be a good filter either. The age filter is iffy
      at best and the hat filter just doesn't cut it either. I'm thinking that
      I'll have to trust my gut instincts when it comes to people I choose to
      game with, but for a few random occasions they have served me well.

      "Sokath, his eyes uncovered"
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic