26400Davis Square game group history (was Re: Increasing/maintaining attendance ideas?)

  • Doug Orleans
    Oct 3, 2006
      Marc Hartstein writes:
      > What day of the week was that?

      I think Mostly Looney Game Night was on Wednesdays (once a month), but
      I don't remember for sure. It was a few years ago. We tried moving
      to Danger Planet, but then interest kind of dried up.

      There was also a more general game group, SNOB (Slightly North of
      Boston) at the old YMG location (on Mondays, I believe?), but I don't
      think that ever even tried to move to the new store. It had already
      pretty much fizzled out by then.

      --dougorleans@...
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic