26369Re: [Unity_Games] What's up with the Yahoo calendar for UG?

    Oct 1, 2006
      Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...> wrote:

      >For the last several weeks, I have not
      >received email reminders for Thursday gaming
      >at Danger Planet from Yahoo Groups. This is odd,
      >because I do get reminders for other events, and
      >I just checked the calendar and verified that
      >Danger Planet is still on it, with a
      >reminder set for 1 day in advance.
      >Anyone know what's going on?

      I just checked the Calendar and found that Danger Planet did not
      have the reminder set for 1 day in advance... not sure when this
      got changed but I've just changed it to add back a 1 day
      reminder. Let's see if it behaves this week ;)

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber~AT~gmail.com (replace ~AT~ to use)