26225Anyone up for gaming at my house in Arlington Center tonight?

  • David Kuznick
    Sep 1 8:12 AM
      Like the subject says. Email me directly for directions.

      I actually have a half-day at work today, so if any other degenerates want to
      play in the afternoon, that's good too. :-)

      --
      David Kuznick dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
      "Dark Star crashes pouring its light into ashes. Reason tatters, the forces