26009Bags at UG

  • Tami
    Jul 31, 2006
      Hi all!

      Many of you are familiar with the drawstring bags that I typically
      have available at the UG (and other) events.

      This time, I'm trying something a little different... I've taken
      photos of the fabric I have available for bags. If you would like
      to purchase bags from me at this year's event, please visit my
      flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/twhitsett), then e-mail me
      (yatcher at yahoo dot com) with the name of the fabric you want bags
      from. Please note: I will ONLY honor requests sent to me off-line;
      to make it easier for me, please include "bags at UG" in the subject
      line.

      Quantities are definitely limited, and depend on the specific
      fabric, as well as the number of "pre-orders" I receive for these
      bags.

      The nitty-gritty:

      Bags are $3 each, payable at UG via cash or check.

      The Egyptian bags will have the Egyptian fabric on one side, and
      either brown, tan, or navy solid on the other (this is because the
      fabric was very hard to find, and rather expensive).

      It is possible that I will have some additional Egyptian fabric
      available later (different designs), but I cannot guarantee this,
      since it's being mailed to me.

      I will honor orders in the order I receive them, and will confirm
      with you that I can make your bag.

      If, for some reason, I am unable to honor your request, my
      apologies, but please understand that it can be time consuming to
      make them, and I only have a finite quantity of the various fabrics
      available.

      Any other questions? Drop me an e-mail off-list.

      Tami