25715[Unity_Games] Majorgame day Thank You from Coordinators

  • melsboy617@aol.com
    Jun 6, 2006
      Hello All

      We just wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming down to Major
      Game Day, even thought the weather wasn't cooperating, and joining us. We
      had a really great time and even made some new friends. I really enjoyed the
      new games i learned and actually look forward to buying tongiaki. Thanks you
      to Cambridge Games who provided our door prizes. Congratulations to Karl for
      winning the tichu tournament. I had a great time playing tichu with you,
      we should do it again soon. So thanks again and we look forward to doing this
      again in the future.

      Melissa and Michael Majorowski