25714Game Night Exeter (Friday, 6/9)

  • Alex Kalish
    Jun 6, 2006
      6am Gamers' Game Night Exeter

      When: Friday, June 9th, starting around 5:30pm.
      Where: Exeter, NH (only 10 mins from MA!)

      I don't post our game night to Unity often (usually due to laziness),
      but we would love some new faces! Exeter is really only about 10 mins
      from the MA border right off I-95, so easily its reachable by
      north-shore people. Anyone is invited. Just please RSVP with your
      expected time of arrival. Happy to send directions upon request.
      Interested parties can chip in for take-out as usual, but I was also
      thinking perhaps a trip to the local ice-cream stand later in the
      evening. Could be a nice break :)

      Hope to see you Friday!
      -Alex

      --
      Interested in board gaming in NH? Join 6am Gamers: