25500Re: [Unity_Games] Eric's Gaming Goal For 06

  • W. Eric Martin
    Apr 25, 2006
      tmredden wrote:

      > How could anybody play just one game of Crokinole?

      Well, it was 4am, and me and my partner came back from a 90-5 deficit
      against Evan Tannheimer and Someone I Don't Remember to win the next two
      rounds, scoring 40 in the first and 100 in the second! After that
      comeback, I didn't want to spoil it with another game.

      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "Any honest Christian or Jew must admit that, had he been born half a
      world away, he'd be an honest Hindu or Buddhist." - H. Allen Orr
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic