25196Re: 2006 gaming goal, an update

  • Joe Huber
    Mar 2, 2006
      Eric writes:

      > My goal for 2006 is to play no more than a dozen games a single time.
      > Everything else will hit the table twice or more to squeeze out more
      > goodness and quality playing time. How am I doing at the end of
      > February? Let's review my list from the end of January:
      > Enough gassing from me -- are you making progress on your goals? Do you
      > even have a goal?

      My goal is qualitative rather than quantitative: Play the games that I
      enjoy, more.

      On the one hand, I'm not doing great: I've actually played _more_ new
      games, through the end of February, than I did last year - in spite of
      fewer games played overall.

      On the other hand, I've already played 2038 twice (and in fact, for
      three months running), I've played Settlers more than I did in 2005,
      I've played Durch die Wueste twice, and I'm already up to 19 of my 46
      must-plays - the games I rate 9 or 10.

      Joe
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic