24955[FS] link to my list of games for sale

  • Mark Edwards
    Feb 2, 2006
      http://tinyurl.com/behef (let me know if that doesn't work!)

      I should've mentioned that my username is "DangerMouse" so that it'd be
      easier to find what I'm selling over on BGG.

      Feel free to use the BGG system to buy, submit offers, etc. so those fine
      gents get their piece of the action.

      I'll be adding stuff as time goes on (i.e. as I dig stuff out of my storage
      bins and spot stuff that I'll never play in my closet).

      Mark

      >Mark J. Edwards wrote:
      > > Thin the herd. I'm starting to go through my collection and selling
      > > the games I know I'll never play. Which is really sad in some cases, but
      > > alas there's only so much time in the day. So <SHILL ALERT!!!> if you're
      > > in the market for games, old and new, wargames, euros, etc. go check out
      > > what I'm selling over on BoardGameGeek.

      I'll handle this ... the only danger in space is if we land on the terrible
      Planet of the Apes ... wait a minute. Statue of Liberty ... THAT WAS OUR
      PLANET! YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! -
      Homer Simpson