24954Re: [Unity_Games] My gaming goal for 2006

  • Mark Edwards
    Feb 2, 2006
      At 01:43 PM 2/2/2006, W. Eric Martin wrote:
      > > That and play Marracash more often. That wonky little
      > auction/tactical
      > > movement game appeals to me for some bizarre reason.
      >
      >That's another game I really need to try soon...

      It's one of those games I play once a year, and forget everything I
      learned about it in between. For instance in our session on Tuesday night
      the winner (young Bob) wiped the floor with us as he had the only yellow
      shop for far too long and after the game we realized that there were more
      yellow meeples running around (thus more chance for profit) than the other
      colors of meeples. Doh!

      Mark

      I'll handle this ... the only danger in space is if we land on the terrible
      Planet of the Apes ... wait a minute. Statue of Liberty ... THAT WAS OUR
      PLANET! YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! -
      Homer Simpson
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic