24953Re: [Unity_Games] My gaming goal for 2006

  • Joe J. Rushanan
    Feb 2, 2006
      Mark,

      I would like 1863 if it is complete ($20, right?) . I assume it is the old
      Parker Brothers(?) game with plastic pieces. Perhaps we can add it to the
      meeple order?

      thanks much,
      JoeJ

      --
      Joe J. Rushanan "Board Gamers Never Are"