24951Re: [Unity_Games] My gaming goal for 2006

  • W. Eric Martin
    Feb 2, 2006
      Mark J. Edwards wrote:
      > Thin the herd. I'm starting to go through my collection and selling
      > the games I know I'll never play. Which is really sad in some cases, but
      > alas there's only so much time in the day. So <SHILL ALERT!!!> if you're
      > in the market for games, old and new, wargames, euros, etc. go check out
      > what I'm selling over on BoardGameGeek.

      Mark, you have lots of crazy stuff for sale that I've never heard of --
      or even recall seeing in your closets, for that matter. Must be a
      tesseract or somesuch.

      > That and play Marracash more often. That wonky little auction/tactical
      > movement game appeals to me for some bizarre reason.

      That's another game I really need to try soon...

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin