24461Re: [Unity_Games] Europe Engulfed

  • Mark Christopher
    Jan 3, 2006
      Fleeing enraged shoggoths on Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Andrew Young shrieked:

      > Any EE players in Unity Games land? I've played via cyberboard (once) but
      > never FtF. I'd love to get it on the table!

      Once a close friend who's also my landlord gets back from vacation, I'm
      going to help him organize his attic precisely so that I have a place to
      set up EE (and leave it set up overnight away from pets). The first game
      will be with a couple of other friends and so will be full, but once it's
      clear, it'll be good to go for other opportunities. I'll send a message
      when it's ready.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic