24244Reminder - MIT Games Society

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 24 4:02 PM

      MIT Games Society

      Date: Friday, November 25, 2005
      Time: 7:00PM - 1:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
      been running on Friday nights starting at 7pm for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Marco,
      RA, Third Reich, Aquire, Power Grid, Wizard, Union Pacific and,
      as always, lots and lots of Titan.

      Good directions to our room at MIT at our web site:

      We continue to meet during the summer months -- we don't miss a
      Friday Night!

      Open to all.
    • Show all 87 messages in this topic