24232Last minute cancellation!.... was Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - GSG: Mark's House

  • Mark Edwards
    Nov 22, 2005
      No GSG tonight!

      At 06:32 PM 11/21/2005, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
      >
      >GSG: Mark's House
      >
      >Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2005
      >Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)
      >
      >Guy Stuff Gamers: Meet at my house in South Attleboro, unless
      >it's the first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by
      >another GSG member.
      >
      >Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
      >attending.

      I'll handle this ... the only danger in space is if we land on the terrible
      Planet of the Apes ... wait a minute. Statue of Liberty ... THAT WAS OUR
      PLANET! YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! -
      Homer Simpson
    • Show all 88 messages in this topic