2416Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming Groups that meet in public places.

  • Mark Edwards
    Dec 3, 2000
      James,

      Brian S emailed me that you might be joining the list and looking for a group down in RI. My group plays out of my house (South Attleboro, just over the border into MA and just minutes from Providence) and also in East Greenwich (at another member's house). While neither are public places we'd be glad to welcome you each week (based on Brian's good word for you, and that counts for a lot!). We've got a session at my house coming up this Tuesday night. I'll email you details off-list.
      There are open gaming sessions in public places each week, but they are all north of RI. The closest to RI is our meeting at B&N in the Walpole Mall in Monday night. That's about 1/2 hour from MA/RI border. It's pretty straightforwards directions-wise, if you're interested let me know and I'll send em.

      So welcome to the list! Be sure to check out the Calendar section for details on upcoming sessions, and you can also spot announcements on the list itself. Also there's a few bios in the database area, some links to member's pages in the links area, etc. In short feel free to browse around the Unity_Games area in egroups.

      Mark

      P.S. Brian mentioned that you work with Larry W. How is he doing? I haven't been down to the Game Keeper in months.

      James Searles wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I'm new here and I was wondering which groups meet in public places
      > and when?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > James
      >

      > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
      > http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games

      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...