      From: Brian Stormont <brian@...>
      To: Unity_Games@egroups.com <Unity_Games@egroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, December 02, 2000 9:50 PM
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Can't Stop

      >Hi,
      >
      >Today I found a copy of Sid Sackson's Can't Stop for only $1.99 at a local
      thrift shop. Since a friend who knows my gaming interests already found me a
      spare copy from another thrift shop, I already own 2 other copies of this
      game.

      >The eBay price of this game is usually over $10, so I figured I should grab
      this $1.99 copy in case anyone on this list is interested. I'll happily
      part with it for $1.99, assuming I can get it to who-ever wants it without
      having to mail it. The box is a bit dished on the bottom, but the game
      appears to be complete and the inside condition is much better than the
      outside. I'll double-check to make sure all the pieces are there.

      >First asker gets it - just don't then turn around and sell it on eBay,
      please. :-)

      >-brian
      >

      >Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.
      >http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games
      >
      >To UNSUBSCRIBE from The Unity Games mailing list, please send an email to:
      Unsubscribe from there.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic