23860CBGBs: Gaming in Concord on Wednesdays

  • W. Eric Martin
    Oct 1, 2005
      My wife and I are starting to get our house in Concord, NH in shape, so
      that means a return to regular game nights. For right now, we're going
      to stick with every other Wednesday, starting with this coming
      Wednesday, October 5, from 6:00 until whenever.

      RSVP if you're interested in attending, and I'll send directions. Let me
      know what time you plan to arrive as we can probably start earlier if
      people are free. We'll have drinks and snacks on hand and arrange a
      pizza order during the night.

      Hope to see you then!

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "Awesome. Love the hed and dek. Did I tell you you're a terrific writer