23430Re: [Unity_Games] Diamant price reduction

  • Mark Edwards
    Aug 1, 2005
      At 12:44 PM 8/1/2005, Mark Edwards wrote:

      > Just read on another list that the publisher of Diamant has lowered the
      >price on it by about 20%. It's now available at Adam Spielt for EUR 16.95
      >(as opposed to EUR 21.50). So hopefully we'll be seeing these for the
      >lower prices here in the states soon!

      Just an addendum to this, the publisher is coming out with a 2nd
      edition of the game that involves some cost cutting measures. For example,
      the wooden meeple dudes may be replaced by plastic pieces, the rules would
      be in black & white, etc. Nothing about the jewels was mentioned.

      Mark

      "It all made sense... until Box."
      Logan-5
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic