23429Diamant price reduction

  • Mark Edwards
    Aug 1, 2005
      Just read on another list that the publisher of Diamant has lowered the
      price on it by about 20%. It's now available at Adam Spielt for EUR 16.95
      (as opposed to EUR 21.50). So hopefully we'll be seeing these for the
      lower prices here in the states soon!

      Mark

      "He was just 91 on the day he passed on, it was the way that he hoped it
      would be,
      He was shot by a beauty queen's husband in a fit of jealousy.
      As he lay on the floor a priest was sent forward, and with his last breath
      Johnny confessed,
      _I spent all of my money on woman and drink and like a fool I squandered
      the rest._"
      -- from "Go 'Round Again" by Benny Hill
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic