23070Re: [Unity_Games] Re: email contact help needed

  • Pitt Crandlemire
    Jun 6, 2005
      At 02:28 PM 6/6/2005, dfisk_98 wrote:
      >It looks like you got my e-mail address and I hope to be able to help
      >you up the MLM ladder....but
      >
      >Ann and I aren't married... yet. However because of this posting we
      >may now be considered married in certain states.

      You bet! By the power invested in me by the Great Yog-Sothoth I hereby
      pronounce you...er...what's that? Not only can you not say his name out
      loud you can't send it in email either?

      Uhoh.

      Um...Dave? The good news is - you're now married. The bad news is -
      you're honeymooning in the 13th dimension of fear and terror and I'm your
      tour guide...

      -Pitt

      P.S. Not to worry, though. I'll stick close and I'm sure I'll be able to
      give you helpful tips on your technique in the bedroom.

      "No, no! Bend it the other way!"