22930Re: Yard Sale closing early - try again Sunday - WE HAVE A COVERED PORCH

  • Ricardo Sedan
    May 1, 2005
      still have circus maximus. are you the guys who came by yesterday?

      it's an old, somewhat worn copy, but complete and in good playing
      condition. it goes for $20-$25 on ebay - I'm happy to let it go for $10.

      are you the guy who came by yesterday? a few people have asked about
      it. if you really want it give a call or an e backchannel.

      we'll be here today, but since it's raining we won't bother with
      signs. just come around back or ring the doorbell.

      -r