22905About - Important Detail - Gamer yard sale version 1.1 - WITH ADDRESS!

  • Ricardo Sedan
    Apr 27, 2005
      By the way:

      It's looking like it might rain this weekend. If I reschedule the yard
      sale due to rain, I will post here. Please check in before heading
      out! Hope we don't get rain!

      -R

      > The address for my yard sale this weekend is:
      >
      > 66 Olive Avenue
      > Malden, MA 02148
      >
      > Mapquest can give you better directions than I can, but feel free to
      email with questions, or call (email privately for phone number).

      > Now: WHY oh why do I have lots of women's shoes in various sizes?
      They're NOT trophies! Nothing to do with ex-girlfriends, I assure you!
      Nor with cross-dressing (not that there is anything wrong with that).
      Hint: my wife came to own them through means which will remain a
      mystery unless you show up!

      > There is a perfectly good and mundane explanation, but if you want
      to know, you have to come to the yard sale! Woo hoo!
      > :^)
      >
      > To those who have asked about what games I'm selling -- I'll post
      them shortly. Frankly, I have not completely decided yet, but I will
      in the next day or two.

      > -Ricardo

      this is a precursor to putting stuff on ebey. i'll price the higher
      ticket items at 10-20% off going ebay prices.