22904Re: Looking for a game Group

  • brosiuse
    Apr 27, 2005
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "eoneilll" <eoneilll@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I live in Stow, MA and want to see if there are any open gaming
      > sessions. My husband and I moved here in October from Dallas,
      > haven't found any gamers. Thought I post hopefully someone
      > out there is looking for some new people to join their sessions.

      You're not too far from Holliston, MA, where MVGA meets on
      Thursday nights. I assume you'd come down Route 495 and then
      come in from there. We'd be happy to extend our hospitality.

      If you look at the Unity Games website (www.unitygames.org) you
      can see listings for a number of weekly groups. You can also watch
      this yahoo group to see postings that describe many of the groups.

      Eric
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic