22896Re: Gamer yard sale version 1.1 - WITH ADDRESS!

  • John
    Apr 26, 2005
      Gamegeeks descending on Ric's house like hungry ravens....pecking,
      cawing, grasping, fending their cardboardy hoards....

      Yeah, I'll be there.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Ricardo Sedan" <rsedan@c...>
      wrote:
      > Boy, do I feel silly!
      >
      > The address for my yard sale this weekend is:
      >
      > 66 Olive Avenue
      > Malden, MA 02148
      >
      > Mapquest can give you better directions than I can, but feel free
      to email with questions, or call (email privately for phone number).

      > Now: WHY oh why do I have lots of women's shoes in various sizes?
      They're NOT trophies! Nothing to do with ex-girlfriends, I assure
      you! Nor with cross-dressing (not that there is anything wrong with
      that). Hint: my wife came to own them through means which will remain
      a mystery unless you show up!

      > There is a perfectly good and mundane explanation, but if you want
      to know, you have to come to the yard sale! Woo hoo!
      > :^)
      >
      > To those who have asked about what games I'm selling -- I'll post
      them shortly. Frankly, I have not completely decided yet, but I will
      in the next day or two.

      > -Ricardo

      things. this is a precursor to putting stuff on ebey. i'll price the
      higher ticket items at 10-20% off going ebay prices.