22434Winter Hill Gaming 2/5/05

  • Chris Almy
    Feb 1, 2005
      This Saturday (2/5/05), NOT on Sunday this week, there
      will be board gaming again at my house at 36 Marshall
      St in Somerville from 1pm-6pm. Possibly going later
      depending on what bribes are offered to me. Directions
      located at the bottom of this email. Everyone is
      welcome (including newcomers and friends), but please
      e-mail RSVP so I can get an idea of the person count.
      I have a decent selection of games on hand and you are
      welcome to bring any you'd like to play.

      After this week the normal Sunday schedule will
      resume. :)

      Recent Sessions:
      Haven�t played the past two weekends because of the
      blizzard and UG9.

      -Chris

      Address/Directions:
      36 Marshall St.
      Somerville, MA 02145
      Right off Broadway in the Winter Hill area. By bus you
      want to take the #89 from either Sullivan Sq. (orange
      line) or Powderhouse Sq. (which is a 4 minute walk
      from Davis Sq. (red line)). When you're on Broadway,
      whether driving or by bus, the landmarks I usually
      give are a Bickford's, Walgreens, Palmer Video (they
      have a large sign), and a Star Market. My street is
      right across Broadway from the Star Market and that is
      where I suggest you park as available street parking
      in Somerville is really a coin toss. The house is just
      about exactly a 30 minute walk from Sullivan Sq.,
      Davis Sq., or Porter Sq.

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic