22105Re: [Unity_Games] Fifth Avenue Freeze Out

  • Craig B
    Jan 4, 2005
      Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:

      > I had a very similar experience after my first playing
      > of Fifth Avenue. No shortage of groupthink in this
      > game. If you have only played the game once, give it
      > a second try. Its not going to set the world aflame,
      > but it is not nearly as bad as so many seem to say.
      >
      > Save life sucking hyperbole for things like Tongiaki,
      > JC's post, etc.

      Fifth Avenue is admittedly very very dry as a game. I mostly felt
      clueless during it. Not my favorite, but far from the worst I've
      played.

      However, Tongiaki was quite good, I think (It's the Tiki island boats
      game?). If so, I played twice at UG8 and had a great time.

      =====
      Craig Brooks
      Cheapass Demo Monkey / MIB #0411 email: gilby123@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/ma/gilby123/index.html