22104Re: [Unity_Games] Fifth Avenue Freeze Out

  • tool@panix.com
    Jan 4, 2005
      > I had a very similar experience after my first playing
      > of Fifth Avenue. No shortage of groupthink in this
      > game. If you have only played the game once, give it
      > a second try. Its not going to set the world aflame,
      > but it is not nearly as bad as so many seem to say.
      >
      > Save life sucking hyperbole for things like Tongiaki,
      > JC's post, etc.

      I agree the game's not terrible. It's got interlocking systems,
      there are lots of decisions to be made, and there are subtleties
      to the gameplay. However, for me it just wasn't much fun - why,
      I can't say, but it wasn't, despite everything. Other people I
      have played with have had a similar reaction.

      Dan Blum tool@...