22103Re: [Unity_Games] Fifth Avenue Freeze Out

  • Craig Massey
    Jan 4, 2005
      --- Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:

      > On Jan 4, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Josh Bluestein wrote:
      >
      > > Either that or it's a clarion call to not let JC
      > write promotional
      > > marketing literature for anything you want people
      > to actually, um,
      > > buy.
      > >
      > > Not that's he necessarily wrong in what he's
      > saying...
      >
      > Sounds like choice two. Of course, that would
      > probably qualify him as a
      > marketing-communications guy, based
      > on what I've seen.
      >
      > Of course I've played Fifth Avenue too, and thought
      > it sucked. Just
      > like the original post - it sucks the life out of
      > you.

      I had a very similar experience after my first playing
      of Fifth Avenue. No shortage of groupthink in this
      game. If you have only played the game once, give it
      a second try. Its not going to set the world aflame,
      but it is not nearly as bad as so many seem to say.

      Save life sucking hyperbole for things like Tongiaki,
      JC's post, etc.

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey