22078Re: [Unity_Games] UG9

    Jan 2, 2005
      "Tami" <yatcher@...> wrote:

      >WOW! I can't believe that UG9 is LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY!

      Yes - it's approaching fast! Should be a great day of gaming with
      friends. We've all been a bit busy with the holidays but things
      are gearing up nicely for the event. Tery has promised a few
      puzzles for those interested and buzz for the poker event in the
      evening looks phenomenal. For those interested in the bright
      shiny games just off the slow boat, there have been lots of new
      games released since UG8 and most will make an appearance at UG9.
      And, of course, there is the all-day open gaming marathon which
      remains the core of the event. We are working on something a bit
      more formal for the new-game jump-start area (which will be
      different than the teaching area Phil runs quite successfully).

      I can't wait!

      >Hey, pre-pay takers? What's the count on pre-pays
      >looking like right now?

      I haven't seen the updated totals this week, but I think we are
      fast approaching 50. That's not too shabby - we usually get
      60-70 prepays and the other half pay at the door though I expect
      prepays will be up due to increased the price difference.
      Everyone that hasn't pre-paid should do so in the next couple of
      weeks (sooner is always better than later!).

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)