22074Re: UG9

  • Tami
    Jan 2, 2005
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Tami" <yatcher@y...> wrote:

      > WOW! I can't believe that UG9 is LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY!

      As a follow-up to this post, I've created a database for people
      wanting to trade at UG9
      (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/database?
      method=reportRows&tbl=12).

      It's become somewhat of a tradition for me to do at least one trade
      at each UG event, and I want to make it a little easier this time.
      At least, I hope that that's what the table will do! I have just a
      few games listed right now, but will be adding more as the days go
      on, and I think of more I'd like, or more I'd be willing to trade.
      I've made it so that anyone can edit the table, so if you can think
      of a way to make the table work better, please do so!

      Tami
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic