22073UG9

  • Tami
    Jan 2, 2005
      WOW! I can't believe that UG9 is LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY!

      I'm very excited about having another UG day so quickly after the
      last one, especially since I had to leave UG8 early.

      I was just looking at the database of games requested/games being
      brought (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/database?
      method=reportRows&tbl=11), and there's not much there yet. I'm
      adding several games that I'd like to play, as well as some games
      that I'll be bringing with me. Hopefully we can get the games list
      count to over 100 in the next two weeks!

      Hey, pre-pay takers? What's the count on pre-pays looking like right
      now?

      Tami
      -27 days and counting
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic