21970Re: [Unity_Games] Announce: Unity Games 9 - January 29, 2005
- Dec 8, 2004Adam Smiles wrote:
>You could also try finding someone to carpool with.I'd think carpooling would be the best option. There should be plenty
of people with cars coming from all over the New England area. And some
of them might be willing to provide transportation to the car-less among
us Maybe it would be worthwhile to make a carpool list, sorta like the
UG "games I want to play / games I'm bringing" list. People could list
what city or area they are coming from and whether they are looking for
transportation or are offering it.
Hmmm... it's more than just an idea - I just took the 30 seconds
required and created a Yahoo database for this UG9 carpool list. The
data is fairly free-form. 4 things are listed:
1) What? Do you need transportation or are you offering it?
2) Who? Who the heck are you and how can you be contacted?
3) Where? Where will you be coming from, or need to be picked up, or
driving past, etc?
4) When? When do you plan on being at UG9?
Feel free to use it or not.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>