21961Re: [Unity_Games] Announce: Unity Games 9 - January 29, 2005

  • Adam Smiles
    Dec 8, 2004
      >From: Chris Almy <chrisalmy@...>
      >
      >--- Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:
      >
      > > The new hotel is the Framingham Sheraton
      >
      >Should I take the lack of public transportation
      >directions as a sign there isn't any? Just curious as
      >regardless I think that's too far away for me.
      >
      >-Chris

      There is a Framigham stop on the Worcester Commuter Rail Line out of South
      Station. It's about 4-5 miles from the hotel. The commuter rail has a very
      structured schedule. We're a pretty friendly bunch, I'm sure that if you
      posted what time you were going to be arriving at the commuter rail station,
      that a friendly UGer could swing by and pick you up (especially if you're
      arriving around lunch time). Worst case scenario you could take a cab from
      the train station.

      You could also try finding someone to carpool with.

      -Adam
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic