21594Re: UG8 :-)

  • Tami
    Oct 7, 2004
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "barbhemian" <barbhemian@y...>
      wrote:

      > I enjoyed the UG8 gaming day, 16 hours strong, very much. If
      there
      > is interest in making this semi-annual, I would attend both. I've

      Actually, it is already being done semi-annually. Just not quite
      semi. There's usually one in the fall (the one that just happened)
      and one in winter (Jan 29th is the next one).

      What we REALLY need is a 3rd one to balance out the timing of the
      first 2. Like, late June-ish. or maybe even mid-July. Would that
      be tri-annual?

      > day event? Mid-winter is the perfect time to game! I would

      I say EVERY DAY is the perfect time to game! But then again, as
      soon as I arrived, Pitt told me I have no life, so maybe that's
      true. :-)

      Tami
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic