21588Re: UG8 :-)

  • barbhemian
    Oct 6, 2004
      I enjoyed the UG8 gaming day, 16 hours strong, very much. If there
      is interest in making this semi-annual, I would attend both. I've
      been going to TotalCon for years and this was my first UG day. The
      TotalCon boardgame section has been shrinking each year. Is there
      any movement to increase the boardgaming attendance at TotalCon's 4
      day event? Mid-winter is the perfect time to game! I would
      definitely attend a Con that rivals WBC, GenCon and Origins in
      boardgames locally, that would be real nice!

      Again thanks to the organizers,

      Rich
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic