21312Unity Games 8: Wizard Tournament III

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Sep 3, 2004
      Hello,
      I was trying to figure out a good time for us wizard fans to play.
      I figured 12:30PM sounds good. I figure everyone who wants to play
      should be at the event by the then.
      If we need we can have the first rounds split to accomidate early
      risers and late risers. Then have the final later in the day. ANyway
      If possible please email me off list if you want to join in. This
      in no way forces you to play. This is more for me to know who to wait
      for and expect.

      Peace,
      Kostas

      Email: knikolai at yahoo dot com