21308Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unity Games 8: Wizard Tournament III

  • Mark Edwards
    Sep 3, 2004
      At 12:02 AM 9/3/2004 +0000, Tami wrote:
      >--- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
      >wrote:
      > > thrown together mid-morning by a few of us who enjoy the game. In
      >fact, I
      > > was accused of starting the UG7 Wizard tournament at a semi-random
      >time that
      > > didn't allow everyone to participate and hence the heavily
      >disputed title ;)
      >
      >Well, that, and you took complete advantage of some newbies. :-P

      Typical Dave tactics... which reminds me, I'll be available in the
      teaching area for anyone who wants to learn how to play Ra. I'm also adept
      at teaching Traumfabrik, ShowManager or Acquire.

      Mark

      Unity Games 8 - Gaming in Waltham! - October 2, 2004
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic