20969Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Reminder - GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!...

  • Brian Stormont
    Jul 6, 2004
      At 08:51 AM 7/6/2004, you wrote:
      >We'll be on tour tonight at my house in Cumberland, RI. Don't fret
      >about me being in another state, because I'm really not that far from
      >MA; in fact, Mapquest says I'm only 2.2 miles from Mark's house.
      >Please contact me if you need directions.

      Sorry I couldn't make it tonight, Phil. I have to get ready for my trip to
      London. I'll try to pick up a copy of the LoTR Risk expansion for you.

      Cheers!
      Brian
    • Show all 182 messages in this topic