20651Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming Day: 5/8, Westford

  • Paul Lahham
    May 7, 2004
      Whoops! Sorry for spamming the entire list! I'll go do my penance in the Chapel now...

      Paul Lahham <hewlettp2@...> wrote:Hi Josh,

      I plan to swing by this Saturday to play some games and partake in some of your planned festivities!

      Could you email me directions to your place?

      Thanks,
      Paul

      Josh Bluestein <josh@...> wrote:

      I will be hosting a weekend gaming day this coming Saturday at my home
      in Westford.

      Festivities (such as they are) will begin around noon. I probably
      won't be at home until shortly before noon, so people arriving early
      may have to enjoy some fresh air while they wait.

      This is the standard open gaming event format. Bring games you want
      to play (or come prepared to play stuff that other people bring),
      bring stuff you want to eat (or come prepared to eat stuff that other
      people bring) and drink (ditto).

      There are currently no plans to try to do any sort of monster game as
      part of this event, but for the right group and right game...

      If you're planning on coming, feel free to give me a heads-up so I
      know to expect you. If you don't, feel free to come anyway.

      All are welcome. People in need of directions should email me.

      Josh

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT