19449Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming Year In Review

  • Doug Orleans
    Jan 1, 2004

      Constantine von Hoffman writes:
      > that's a nominee for my dog of the year award with the caveat that i had a
      > truly great time playing it because of the people involved.

      I enjoy Bean Trader, although it's maybe a bit too random for its
      apparent weight. It has almost nothing in common with Bohnanza (just
      the beans), which is fine because I don't like Bohnanza. It's more
      like a simple pick-up-and-deliver/economic game.

      > what's the worst new game everyone else played this year past?

      Killer Bunnies and Office Scandal were both pretty bad. Maya,
      Dschunke, and Capitol are good games that I just don't like. Mare
      Nostrum, Medieval, and Game of Thrones were all disappointing, but I
      liked Age of Mythology enough to want to play again.

      --dougo@...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic