19027Re: Has anyone played Phantasy Realm yet?

  • madhouseri
    Dec 1, 2003
      I picked up Bohnonza Saturday and I have Warcraft coming this week but
      I'll order Phantasy Realm(spelled it wrong last night) in the next few

      Speaking of Tuesday or Saturday, I'd really like to try a team game of
      Age of Mythology one of these nights. I got the impresion that the
      game would really be a blast if played partners.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Mark J. Edwards"
      <danger-mouse@c...> wrote:

      > Don't know anything about Fantasy Realm, but I do know that Kings &
      > Things isn't a dungeon crawl game. It's more of a slugfest. I
      don't have
      > much experience in the dungeon crawl area of board gaming (although
      I too
      > did plenty of DnD as a kid), but I did have fun with Advanced Hero
      > about a dozen years ago.
      > Pick up Fantasy Realm and we'll play it some Tuesday night or
      > afternoon! ;-)
      > Mark
      > "Just look at him. Square. The shape of *EVIL*" - Plankton
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic