18434Re: [Unity_Games] UG6 Thoughts

    Oct 1, 2003
      "Dawn Townsend" <dawn44@...> wrote:

      >I, too, would like to thank everyone who put alot of
      >work and effort into the organization of UG6.
      >I had an awesome time.
      >I met a lot of great people and played alot of great games.
      >Try as I might, I can't come up with any complaints- not
      >even one. So thank you to everyone who put it together
      >and everyone who came to make this such an enjoyable event.
      >I am really looking forward to the next one.

      I was really glad to see the SSG regulars there - I think pretty
      much everyone was there and it was neat to see them covering the
      room at lots of different tables! While I get a chance to game
      with you guys on a regular basis, lots of other folks haven't had
      the pleasure of gaming with you all and I hope it was enjoyable
      for everyone...

      Plus, the UG6 Wizard "championship" (ok, so we only played one
      game!) was won by Randy - one of our very own :)

      Dave Bernazzani
      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)