18424Re: [Unity_Games] SR: UG6

  • Eric Shultz
    Oct 1, 2003
      > Quandary- Mark, two other guys, and me. This was a
      > great game, and
      > the first game I've found where tile counting didn't
      > annoy me. Now
      > that I know what I'm doing, I'd like to play Mark
      > again.

      Same story, different UG. Let me guess. You were all
      standing around, and Mark casually suggested Quandary.
      He gave it a vague description and waggled his hand
      around to suggest he really didn't know the game well.

      Then he just happened to have a few points more than
      everyone else at the end. Did he go the full route
      and act surprised?

      When will you people learn that Mark is pure evil?

      Eric

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic