17780Re: (SR) GiP

  • mrhaleon
    Sep 1, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Alberg" <albergclan@c...>
      wrote:

      > I've never known Mark to get a rule wrong -- in fact it's almost
      > inhuman how encyclopedic is his recollection of game rules. Could
      > it be that he's a cyborg in disguise?

      It's not a question of whether Mark gets the rules wrong. It's what
      he chooses to reveal to new players and when.

      A simple caveat. If you are ever in a game of Traum where Mark is
      teaching new players, just get the pain over with and tell them that
      vertrags count for points at the end.

      Otherwise, they won't learn this fact until Mark "remembers" it two
      auctions from the last party ;)

      Scoundrel.

      --Campbell
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic